Long time no see! I keep wanting to come back with a new fic announcement or something, but, well, taking care of my new house on top of an intense few months as work is preventing me from writing as much as I want, so unfortunately time goes on and I’m no closer to a new fic as I was at the end of summer.
But I am around and interacting more online now that the move is done and the house is becoming more and more mine with paint, interior decoration, and working on the yard. I really enjoy my new place, and I hope the stability will be helpful to my mental health and my creative hobbies.
So expect more updates here, on my sites, on AO3 and on my various social media accounts soon-ish. There’s been a lot of chaos and changes that I’m still trying to organize, but whatever happens, I’m keeping this blog and my personal domain up, so you can always find me right here at The Nyx Zone.
That’s all for now. See you around!
Long time no see! Lost of things have been happening and are still happening in my life, not the least of which was buying a house! Despite that, I slowly managed to finish the second chapter of my bisexual Aymeric de Borel/Asexual Estinien “Wyrmblood” Varlineau fanfiction. This brings that specific story to a close, so hurray!
Final Fantasy XIV, Aymeric/Estinien, Rated E(xplicit), 3,110 words
Continue reading “New (Old?) Fic Completed!”
Hey, I move cross-country in less than a month, so I’ll be taking a hiatus from… basically most everything online. I may be around lurking, but I don’t expect to have the energy to create or interact much.
Worry not tho, I have fics and websites and plans for when I am settled in the new place, so activities should resume mid to late summer.
See you then and take care!
Oh shit I’m late, lol
Happy Change The Copyright Date In The Footer Of Your Website everyone!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and if you don’t celebrate, have a wonderful day!
Social media sure has exploded huh.
As it tends to. A lot.
I’m busy at work so until I find a new home, here’s my Carrd to find me.
Read your error logs and debug your blog on 3 hours of sleep LIKE A BOSS.
Since my last fanfiction may have appeared to come out of left field entirely, I want to reassure any potential fan and/or anyone waiting for an update for my ongoing Pokemon series of fanfictions with a bit of a roadmap (subject to change).
- The Piers/Raihan Pokemon series, Showtime My Love, (which I will not link here so keep this post outside the age gate), is still going. Part 3 is ¾ written, and a fourth part, a bonus Piers/Raihan/Leon, is all planned out. Barring any major issues, this is happening.
- Speaking of Pokemon, I have a fic draft of a Piers/Leon fanfiction written, it just needs some more work.
- My latest fic, Take My Breath Away (But Not Like This), for Final Fantasy XIV, is most likely getting a second part, because the Estinien muse who’s taken up residence rent-free in my brain is loud and keeps kicking furniture around.
- I still have a Persona 5 Strikers wip opened in my writing program, dunno when I will get around to it. I still need to finish that game. I am up to [SPOILERS].
- I have one more Persona 5 fic in me and it’s about the protagonist, Ann, and Yusuke having group sex, woo original lol.
- Maybe one last fic for Fire Emblem: Fates? I don’t know. Maybe.
- I’m not very far along in Shin Megami Tensei V but I think Aogami is hot :3
That about covers what WiPs are currently open in my writing program. As always, this is subject to change, as my interests wax and wane, I get struck by inspiration, or my friends feed me potential material. And of course, this is dependent on how tired my day job leaves me; I work in an industry where COVID-19 brought in lots more work.
After 2 years (that simultaneously felt like 20 years and 5 seconds), I finally have a new fanfiction up on AO3! And it’s for a whole new fandom and a whole new pairing to boot!
Final Fantasy XIV (yes, the MMO), Estinien/Female OC/Aymeric (with a focus on Estinien/Aymeric), rated E(xplicit)
Continue reading “New Fanfiction!”
I should have written this much ealier, I know.
Long story short, I still want to finish my newbie-friendly playthrough of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster live on stream, but I’m going through a very deep, crippling depressive episode right now, and I just can’t. So I have to take a break. I hope to be back soon.