Since my last fanfiction may have appeared to come out of left field entirely, I want to reassure any potential fan and/or anyone waiting for an update for my ongoing Pokemon series of fanfictions with a bit of a roadmap (subject to change).
- The Piers/Raihan Pokemon series, Showtime My Love, (which I will not link here so keep this post outside the age gate), is still going. Part 3 is ¾ written, and a fourth part, a bonus Piers/Raihan/Leon, is all planned out. Barring any major issues, this is happening.
- Speaking of Pokemon, I have a fic draft of a Piers/Leon fanfiction written, it just needs some more work.
- My latest fic, Take My Breath Away (But Not Like This), for Final Fantasy XIV, is most likely getting a second part, because the Estinien muse who’s taken up residence rent-free in my brain is loud and keeps kicking furniture around.
- I still have a Persona 5 Strikers wip opened in my writing program, dunno when I will get around to it. I still need to finish that game. I am up to [SPOILERS].
- I have one more Persona 5 fic in me and it’s about the protagonist, Ann, and Yusuke having group sex, woo original lol.
- Maybe one last fic for Fire Emblem: Fates? I don’t know. Maybe.
- I’m not very far along in Shin Megami Tensei V but I think Aogami is hot :3
That about covers what WiPs are currently open in my writing program. As always, this is subject to change, as my interests wax and wane, I get struck by inspiration, or my friends feed me potential material. And of course, this is dependent on how tired my day job leaves me; I work in an industry where COVID-19 brought in lots more work.